At Busy Bees Home Child Care, children experience routines and planned activities through out the day where the focus is on each child’s social, intellectual, physical and emotional development. Learning is continually integrated and extended through varieties of fun play.
- child care is on the main floor of my clean home
- routines includes circle, free play, exercise, sensory experience, music, dramatic play, crafts /creatives, games, daily outdoor time (backyard and/or walks, weather permitting), etc.
- children learn their ABC’s, numbers, (up,down, more, less, 123’s, etc.) colours, shapes, etc.
- child related themes
- large playrooms with age appropriate toys for all age groups that are rotated about every 2-3 weeks
- large backyard is fully fenced with swing sets (baby swing included), slides, sandbox, garden, etc.
- nutritious home made meals and snacks (non nut free home)
- positive discipline
- cloth diaper friendly
- smoke & pet free
- simple but fun birthday parties for each child
- individual cots and play pens used for rest time
- receipts are provided
Their schedule involves active and quiet times, a time to choose their own activities, and a time when the planned activities are teacher directed. Your children are exposed to a variety of experiences in small groups or individual work where they learn and have fun.
Also, at Busy Bees, we try to prepare preschoolers for kindergarten. It is important for them to excel in self-help skills, and to focus on their cognitive development so that they are more prepared for their entry into school.
*Children attending Busy Bees Home Child Care must be immunized and a copy of an immunization card will be kept confidentially on file at the day care.